Listing Courtesy of BIANCO REALTY, INC.
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This split entry home is in a great south Bismarck area. The home has an angled foyer. The main level has a large living room and a kitchen with custom oak cabinets and hardwood floors in kitchen and dining. There is a patio door off the dining leading to the deck and large fully fenced yard with a storage shed. There are 2 bedrooms up with a walk through bath from the master bedroom. The lower level has a large family room with gas fireplace. There are 2 bedrooms down plus a 3/4 bath. The furnace and air conditioner have recently been serviced with new pilot light and a/c condenser.
||1607 Portland Drive
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Range, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Shed, Sprinkler System, Washer, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, See Remarks, Smoke Detectors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Concrete,Egress Windows,Finished,Full
- Natural Gas
- Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Attached Garage
- Public Sewer
- S Washington, east on Denver, south on Portland; home on east side.
Property Listed By BIANCO REALTY, INC.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.