Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This single level home is on a level all its own. Of course, it has granite counter tops, geothermal heating, dry bar and fireplace, but what you will remember is this...from the moment you enter, you will be surrounded by views of your waterfront property in all your living spaces--your spacious family room with roaring fireplace to your luxurious master suite with whirlpool tub and custom tiled shower. Enjoy the first morning light from your covered patio or the twilight of the evening next to your crackling firepit, just steps from the soothing sounds of the Missouri River. The stresses of life will melt away in your private sauna, or you may choose to go with the flow from your private boat dock. The choice is yours. However you look at it, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is a must see. Make an appointment with your favorite Realtor today!!
||8636 Island Road
- Ceiling Fan(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Keyless Entry, Microwave Hood, Propane Tank - Owned, Range, Refrigerator, Rural Water Membership, Shed, Sprinkler System, Sump Pump, Window Treatments
- Dry Bar, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Sauna, Skylight(S), Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet(S), Whirlpool Tub
- Central Air
- Crawl Space
- Level,River Frontage,Water Access,Water Front
- 1.056 acres
- Attached Garage,Floor Drain,Heated,Insulated
- Septic Tank
- From River Road, turn west onto 97th Ave NW, left on Hogue Rd, right on Kingswood Rd and left on Island Road
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.