Listing Courtesy of ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Private and unique property ZONED FOR HORSES with 4.98 treed acres just minutes from Bismarck. This 1977 manufactured home has a 368' addition built in 1992 with electric fireplace, LARGE 30 X 48 SHOP, 22 x 26 heated garage built in 2000, and 16 x 34 shed/barn. The master bedroom has a full bathroom and spacious closet. The home has several UPDATES that include in 2015 all new PELLA triple pane windows (some with interior blinds), new skirting, new siding, & new paint; and all new roofs on buildings in 2008. The steel framed Wedge Core 30 x 48 SHOP has 14' side walls, floor heat, hot/cold water, wood burner, floor drain, 1/2 bath and 9000 lb. car hoist. Don't miss out!
||9001 Bar D Road
Bar D Estates
- Ceiling Fan(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Keyless Entry, Microwave Hood, Propane Tank - Owned, Range, Refrigerator, Rural Water Membership, Shed, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Deck, Out Building, Porch, Zoned For Horses
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Level,Lot - Owned,Private Setting,Wooded
- 4.98 acres
- Detached Garage,Floor Drain,Heated
- Steel Siding,Vinyl Siding
- Private Sewer,Septic Tank
- Old Hwy 10, south on 80th St SE, east on Apple Creek Road, south on 93rd St. SE to Bar D Road, west to property on south side of road (3rd property on the south).
Property Listed By ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.