Listing Courtesy of NEXTHOME LEGENDARY PROPERTIES
5 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
No more waiting for your new home! This one is updated and ready for new owners. This wonderful raised multilevel has a spacious open floor plan. Walk into the Living Area open to Kitchen and Dining room. Patio doors off of the dining room to a 12x14 deck and large back yard. Up a few steps brings you 4 bedrooms & 2 baths, including large Master Suite. Down just a few steps from Living Area you will find a family room and a large Half Bath. Down a few more steps will bring you to yet another family room, bedroom and half bath. Home had new shingles and gutters in 2016, new windows and doors in 2018 and new stainless steel kitchen appliances in 2018.
||6905 Endicott Drive
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Rural Water Membership, Washer, Window Treatments
- Cathedral Ceilings, Master Bath, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Concrete,Egress Windows,Finished,Full,Walkout Access
- Natural Gas
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Level,Lot - Owned
- Attached Garage
- Concrete Poured
- Vinyl Siding
- Private Sewer,Septic Tank
- N on Hwy 83, East on 71st, S on Endicott. Home is on east side of road.
Property Listed By NEXTHOME LEGENDARY PROPERTIES
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.