Listing Courtesy of ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You won't believe the space in this rural home on just over 2 acres, with a huge shop! The main floor features a living room with a gas fireplace. The kitchen has tons of storage and the dining room opens up to a large maintenance free deck with great views to the south! The master bedroom has a walk-in coset and master bath has a separate tub/shower. You will find 2 additional bedrooms, a full bathroom and laundry on this level. The walk-out basement was finished 6 years ago with a beautiful wet bar, family room with gas fireplace, 2 bedrooms (with walk-in closets), bathroom with whirlpool tub, bonus room (closet but no window), 2nd small bonus room (perfect for an office or extra storage) and utility room with storage! There is an attached and heated 3-stall garage. The landscaping has recently been done and includes a gorgeous fire pit. There is even a sunken trampoline! In 2011, a 36 x 50 (1800 sq ft!) shop was built. There are four overhead doors, and it has its own 1000 gallon septic tank and a bathroom with shower! All of this just minutes from town, call today for a private showing!
||7801 Viking Drive
- Ceiling Fan(S), Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Keyless Entry, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rural Water Membership, Satellite Dish, Shed, Sprinkler System, Sump Pump, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Smoke Detectors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Egress Windows,Finished,Full,Walkout Access
- Natural Gas
- Deck, Patio, Shop
- Natural Gas Connected
- Lot - Owned
- Attached Garage,Heated,Insulated
- Vinyl Siding
- Septic Tank
- East on Highway 10. South on 80th St. West on Viking Drive.
Property Listed By ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.