Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A unique combination of industrial feel with a rustic charm, this home features great entertaining spaces. An open floor plan with vaulted ceilings welcomes guests into the beautiful main living area. The kitchen showcases custom, rustic maple cabinetry, copper backsplashes, and a brick hood. An open staircase with a cable railing accents a brick feature wall. The laundry is on the main floor across from a second boot bench. The master bedroom has a raised ceiling with intricate crown molding details. The master bathroom offers a custom tiled shower, as well as a 6' soaking tub, dual vanity, oversized walk-in closet, and private toilet room. Downstairs is the ultimate entertaining space, with a wet bar, full-sized fridge, game space, theater system, and fireplace. There are 2 additional bedrooms downstairs, as well as a large bathroom. Whole-house audio can also be heard on the front and back covered concrete decks, as well as the garage (shop space)! Owner/Seller is a licensed real estate agent.
||5328 Basalt Drive
- Audio Visual System, Ceiling Fan(S), Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Home Theater, Keyless Entry, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Sprinkler System, Sump Pump, Surround Sound, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Smoke Detectors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Wet Bar
- Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Concrete,Egress Windows,Finished
- Natural Gas
- Deck, Porch
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Level,Lot - Owned,Undivided Interest
- Attached Garage,Floor Drain,Heated,Insulated,Water,Workbench
- Concrete Poured
- Cement Siding,Shake Siding
- Public Sewer
- From N Washington Street, turn East onto LaSalle Drive. Turn North (left) onto Basalt Drive, and home is on the West (left) side of the street.
Property Listed By EXP REALTY
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.