Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
JUST LISTED! BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED and ready for new owners. This quality built ranch is in a WONDERFUL LOCATION - near Wachter Pool, schools, recreation, shopping and restaurants. The attractive yard is landscaped, and features sprinkler system, large shed, patio and East side maintenance free deck to enjoy the rest of summer. New shingles and gutters in 2014. Inside you will find charming wood panel doors throughout, 2 gas fireplaces and an open floor plan that combines Kitchen, Dining and Family Rooms. Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master 3/4 Bath, and Laundry. The Washer and Dryer are Included. There is also a lovely formal living room with large picture window. Downstairs is a complete kitchenette/wet bar, a second family/recreation room, one conforming bedroom with Egress Window and one non-conforming bedroom. Lots of storage too! In addition the seller will have the carpets professionally cleaned and ready for the new owners to move in. Call your Realtor today.
||1305 Laramie Drive
- Ceiling Fan(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Keyless Entry, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Shed, Sprinkler System, Sump Pump, Washer, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Smoke Detectors, Wet Bar
- Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Egress Windows,Finished,Full
- Natural Gas
- Deck, Patio
- Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- 85 X 140
- Attached Garage,Heated,Insulated
- Concrete Poured
- Public Sewer
- DENVER AVE TO LARAMIE
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.