Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Desirable Location, Well Maintained, and Ready for New Owners! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with oversized, heated 2 stall garage will give you everything you need. Open ktichen-dining area along with a spacious living room, lower level family room, and 2 full baths on each level. Laundry room conveniently provides walkout access to the garage and offers additional storage. Grill, entertain, or just relax on the 2 tiered deck that overlooks a beautiful FULLY fenced backyard with underground sprinklers. Adjacent patio area accomodates a fire pit for evening campfires. Efficient Leingang windows, steel siding, newer furnace & electric baseboards are a few of the added perks this home offers. Shed and playhouse are included. Don't wait, call today for your private showing!
||224 Renee Drive
- Ceiling Fan(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Microwave, Oven, Propane Tank - Leased, Range, Refrigerator, Shed, Sprinkler System, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Smoke Detectors
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Baseboard, Electric, Forced Air
- Concrete,Finished,Walkout Access
- Deck, Patio
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Propane,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot - Owned,Sloping
- Attached Garage,Floor Drain,Heated,Insulated,Water
- Concrete Poured
- Steel Siding
- Public Sewer
- From Hwy 49 turn west onto 2nd St NW then south onto Renee Dr. Home is on the east side of the st.
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.