Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Pull up to this home and find yourself nestled on 1 acre in NW Mandan. Let's start with the triple, heated, detached garage, and the double, heated detached shop (24x28). From there you will also walk into the home from the front deck, opening into a great room with vaulted ceilings, newer flooring throughout the main level, and a floor to ceiling 2 sided brick fireplace that steps down into a main level family room area. The upper level offers a spacious master bedroom with 3/4 bath and 3 additional bedrooms with bath. Through the French doors there is a remodeled kitchen with newer appliances, lots of cabinets and Quartz countertops with room for an eat-in area. From there you will notice a cozy family room through the barn doors off the kitchen. The brick archways will lead you to the indoor pool area. The pool has a new liner, deck area with in floor heat. The pool area has new doors that open up to the outside. Enjoy the pool all year round. The house has newer windows and patio doors installed. The basement has been fully finished with family room/rec room, 1/2 bath and exercise room. The exterior has been painted and redone with large camper pad, new trees, concrete curbing, cedar pergola, and front deck is maintenance free. This home is a wonderful find with everything you have been looking for! Call today!
||4001 Old Red Trail NW
- Audio Visual System, Ceiling Fan(S), Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Keyless Entry, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Sprinkler System, Washer, Window Treatments
- Cathedral Ceilings, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, See Remarks, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Central Air, Wall/Window Units
- Baseboard, Hot Water
- Concrete,Finished,Walkout Access
- Natural Gas
- Deck, In-Ground Pool, Out Building, Porch, See Remarks
- Water Connected
- Level,Private Setting
- 1.004 Acres
- Camper Pad,Detached Garage,Heated,Insulated,Off Street Parking,See Remarks,Water
- See Remarks
- Public Sewer
- Baymont Exit, North on Old Red Trail NW, House will be on West side of Road
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.