Listing Courtesy of TRADEMARK REALTY
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Easy living awaits! Check out this lovely 4-bed 3-bath split entry home set in a cul-de-sac featuring an open floor plan capped off with vaulted ceilings, neutral paint, and lots of natural daylight filling the spacious open rooms. Enjoy easy access to the deck just off the dining room - perfect for entertaining your family and friends. And if that's not enough, check out the kitchen featuring beautiful cabinetry, plenty of counter space, 2-tier center island providing additional seating, and huge pantry offering ample storage for all your cooking needs. Just down the hall you will find a full guest bath, generous bedroom, and a spacious master suite with a private 3/4 bath featuring a dual-sink vanity and a large walk-in closet. And you are sure to appreciate the convenience of main floor laundry with cabinets! The basement features daylight windows allowing for lots of natural light, a large family room, an office, 3/4 bath, and two more bedrooms. This home offers a heated over-sized 3-car garage with water and floor drain, fantastic storage, fenced backyard, plus schools, walking trails, and shopping nearby. Don't miss this one! Contact a realtor today for a private showing.
||1021 Calvert Place
- Ceiling Fan(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Humidifier, Keyless Entry, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, See Remarks, Smoke Detectors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Attached Garage,Floor Drain,See Remarks,Water
- Concrete Poured
- Vinyl Siding
- Public Sewer
- North on State Street, West onto Brookside LN, Left onto Calvert Dr, Left onto Calvert Pl
Property Listed By TRADEMARK REALTY
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.