Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
At the end of the block sets this home tucked in the trees. The home features a living room, dining and kitchen as you come up the stairs. You can then find yourself drawn to the wonderful sunroom that was added to the home or set outside on the oversized deck that is on the south side of the home. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, full bath with whirlpool tub, and laundry. The basement is where you will find space to enjoy in the spacious family room. This level also includes a 3/4 bath, 2 bedrooms and storage under the stairs. Most of your time this spring will be spent outside so there you will find a large paver patio to spend your time. There is a shed and a 2 story shop building in the backyard. The lot is filled with trees for privacy and shade. This home is waiting for you, call today for a showing.
||409 Main Street S
- Ceiling Fan(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Garage Door Opener & Ctl, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Security System, Shed, Washer, Window Treatments
- Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Laundry, Smoke Detectors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Deck, Out Building, Patio
- Corner,Private Setting
- Attached Garage,Heated,Insulated
- Concrete Poured
- Wood Siding
- Public Sewer
- South on Main Street in Glen Ullin to the house at the end. house is on the west side of the road.
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, Inc
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.